UPDATE FROM AMBER SPRINGS HOTEL GOREY
Our priority is to protect the wellbeing of our team members, guests and business partners alike during the prevailing Covid-19 era. We’re still the same great hotel that you know and love, just with heightened guest safety and enhanced sanitisation for your comfort. We ask that all guests follow government guidelines while with us, keep your distance, slip on a face covering , slop on the sanitiser & mind yourself! Government guidance on living with Covid-19 phase 1-5 has been released, you need to be aware of what that means in your daily life and also for your stay with us particularly in relation to travel, if your county is under guidance to restrict travel we would ask that you contact us and we will be delighted to change your booking.
We look forward to welcoming you!
Booking notice update
We are being very flexible on movement of dates for all hotel stays through 2020 – we are working with you on this & anyone who contact us in a reasonable amount of time who wishes to reschedule their bookings we can accommodate (subject to availability) and hold their reservation for that new date, if you have booked through a third party, ie booking.com you will need to contact them directly.
Please note all guests are urged to make reservations for all meals, services and facilities. For your convenience, I have included links below to enable you to make your reservations PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL at the hotel.
- Full Irish Breakfast: Served daily between 7am and 11am (Book Here)
- Dining at Amber Springs: If you would like to dine in any of our dining outlets or dinner is included in your package (Book Here)
- Club Amber Swimming Pool: Family swims will be available 7am and 7pm – please note swimming hats must be worn in “wet areas”; these are available for purchase at Club Amber. Please note guests are advised to use your hotel bedroom for changing and refreshing (Book Here)
- Cocoon Spa: Reopening date to be advised
- Club Amber: Gymnasium, sauna, jacuzzi, steam-room – reopening date to be advised
Kids Club & Activities
- Complimentary Kids Club: (aged 4 years plus) Operational Friday & Saturday Evenings, Saturday & Sunday mornings and school holidays up to 4 sessions daily; 9am – 11am, 12pm – 2pm, 4pm – 6pm, 7pm – 9pm) (Book Here / Book Here)
- Showtime Movie Room: Screening movies 4 times per day (Book Here)
- VR Room: Open from 5pm – 8pm daily for a 30 minute play time (Please note nominal fee applicable)
- The Amber Park: Offers *Go Karts, *Mini Golf, *Amber Express Train & mini petting farm. All our facilities are open full time during school holidays and weekends; this is subject to change during school term (*normal fee applicable) and please note we are waiting for reopening date for our Amber Express.
Please note our Terrace Bar, in adherence to the Government guidelines, will re-open on July 20th 2020.
Please note, deposits placed with The Amber Springs are non-refundable and non-transferrable. Should you need to cancel your reservation a minimum of 48 hour’s notice is required, reservations cancelled after this time, will be charged the first full night’s accommodation rate and non-arrivals will be charged in full.
Check in is from 4pm onwards and check out time is 12 noon all year round, we would appreciate your cooperation with social distancing measures and one member of your party, where possible presents for registration at Reception. Please note the presentation of a credit card together with photo ID, balance payment or pre-authorisation of a credit card is due on your arrival. If you would like to charge to your room, a credit card pre-authorisation of €70 per night is required.
Housekeeping services will operate on a request basis only, should you require any refreshment or service to your accommodation during your stay we would ask that you notify a member of our Front Office Team.
Please note we operate a non-smoking policy internally throughout the building, this includes electronic/vaping, and there are designated smoking areas available externally on the property.
For your convenience, directions to The Amber Springs as follows: from the N11 please take Exit number 23 and follow the signs for the Amber Springs.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Amber Springs Hotel & Health Spa assuring you of our personal attention at all times.
Great Family Breaks package. Experience the finest in farm to fork ingredients with dinner on one night and Full Irish Breakfast daily.