UPDATE FROM THE AMBER SPRINGS HOTEL GOREY
Our priority is to protect the wellbeing of our team members, guests and business partners alike during the prevailing Covid-19 era. We’re still the same great hotel that you know and love, just with heightened guest safety and enhanced sanitisation for your comfort. We ask that all guests follow all government guidelines while with us, keep your distance, wear a face covering (except when at your table for dining), slop on the sanitiser & mind yourself!, you need to be aware of what that means in your daily life and also for your stay with us particularly in relation to travel, with so much happening & changing If you have any queries we would ask that you contact us
We look forward to welcoming you!
Booking notice update
We are being very flexible on movement of dates for all hotel stays throughout this Covid Pandemic. We are working with you on this and anyone who contacts us in a reasonable amount of time, who wishes to reschedule their booking we can accommodate (subject to availability) and hold their reservation for that new date. Please note, if you have booked through a third party, ie booking.com you will need to contact them directly.
Pre Booking Services
Please note all guests are urged to make reservations for all meals, services and facilities. For your convenience, I have outlined which services and amenities we require guests to book in advance of your arrival at the hotel, pre booking links can be found in your reservation confirmation email. Please contact a member of our reservations team if you have not received a reservation confirmation email.
- Full Irish Breakfast: Served daily between 7am and 11am
- Dining at Amber Springs: If you would like to dine in any of our four dining outlets or dinner is included in your package
- Club Amber Swimming Pool: Family swims will be available 7am and 7pm – please note swimming hats must be worn in “wet areas” these are available for purchase at Club Amber. Please note guests are advised to use your hotel bedroom for changing and refreshing
- Cocoon Spa: Open daily, please note advance appointments are required.
Kids Club & Activities
- Complimentary Kids Club: (aged 4 years plus) Operational Friday & Saturday evenings, Saturday & Sunday mornings and school holidays up to 4 sessions daily 9am – 10.15am, 10.45am – 12.15pm, 1pm – 2.30pm, 7pm – 10pm
- Showtime Movie Room: Screening movies up to 4 times per day choose from 11am, 1pm, 3pm or 7pm
- VR Room: Open from 6pm – 9pm daily for a 30 minute play time, (please note nominal fee applicable)
Prebooking Not Required
- The Amber Park: Offers *Go Karts, *Mini Golf, *Amber Express Train & mini petting farm,. All our facilities are open full time during school holidays and weekends, this is subject to change during school term (*nominal fee applicable).
- Playzone: Our indoor Playzone which features slides, jungle gym and playcentre will be available daily from 7am – 8pm daily, please note Playzone will close periodically for santization and parental supervision required.
Please note, deposits placed with The Amber Springs are non-refundable and non-transferrable. Should you need to cancel your reservation a minimum of 48 hours’ notice is required, reservations cancelled after this time, will be charged the first full night’s accommodation rate and non-arrivals will be charged in full.
Check in is from 4pm onwards and check out time is 12 noon all year round, we would appreciate your cooperation with social distancing measures and one member of your party, where possible presents for registration at Reception. Please note the presentation of a credit card together with photo ID, balance payment or preauthorization of a credit card is due on your arrival. If you would like to charge to your room, a credit card pre-authorization of €70 per night is required.
Please note we operate a non-smoking policy internally throughout the building, this includes electronic/vaping, and there are designated smoking areas available externally on the property.
For your convenience, directions to The Amber Springs as follows: from the N11 please take Exit number 23 and follow the signs for the Amber Springs.
For all other information on the hotel please contact our website at www.amberpsrings.ie
We look forward to welcoming you to the Amber Springs Hotel & Health Spa assuring you of our personal attention at all times.
Great Family Breaks package. Experience the finest in farm to fork ingredients with dinner on one night and Full Irish Breakfast daily.