STAY SAFELY POLICY
WITH AMBER SPRINGS HOTEL GOREY
As has always been the case our priority is to protect the wellbeing of our team members, guests and business partners alike and maintain a safe environment during the prevailing Covid-19 era. We are still the same great hotel that you know and love, just with heightened guest safety and enhanced sanitisation for your comfort.
We ask that all guests follow all government guidelines while with us, keep your distance, wear a face covering (except when at your table for dining), slop on the sanitiser & mind yourself!, you need to be aware of what that means in your daily life and also for your stay with us particularly in relation to travel, with so much happening & changing If you have any queries we would ask that you contact us
We look forward to welcoming you!
We will review regularly and update as the situation evolves, keeping policies and procedures relating to Covid-19 under constant review and updating accordingly. This information has been developed based on HSE and World Health Organisation guidelines and does not constitute legal advice and is purely for guidance and reference purposes.
- Enhanced Cleaning Protocols
- Social Distancing
- Sanitising Stations
- Disinfecting Mist
- Protective Screens at Reception
- A dedicated “Stay Safely” team and comprehensive staff training
- Use of PPE
HYGIENE POLICIES & ENHANCED CLEANING PROTOCOLS
We ensure the highest levels of hygiene at our property as a general standard at the Amber Springs Hotel, and in our actions against Covid-19 we have re-evaluated our policies and procedures and have increased cleaning measures across the property. We have implemented more in depth and frequent cleaning throughout the property, with hourly sanitisation of all identified common touchpoints across all public areas and will continue this process going forward. We have reviewed our cleaning products to ensure the correct levels of antibacterial disinfectant and continue to maintain a sufficient stock of these products.
All non-essential items have been removed from rooms and public areas have been removed – this reduces the amount of surface areas which can potentially harbour germs.
We have appointed a designated team to ensure that these hygiene measures are consistently maintained and have created detailed cleaning schedules and checklists to ensure that all team members maintain these cleaning policies, procedures and standards.
We are being very flexible on movement of dates for all hotel stays throughout this Covid Pandemic. We are working with you on this and anyone who contacts us in a reasonable amount of time, who wishes to reschedule their booking we can accommodate (subject to availability) and hold their reservation for that new date subject to the best available rate. Please note, if you have booked through a third party agent, ie booking.com you will need to contact them directly.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE:
Please note all guests are urged to make reservations for all meals, services and facilities prior to arrival. For your convenience, I have outlined which services and amenities we require guests to book in advance of your arrival at the hotel.
Pre booking links can be found in your reservation confirmation email. Please contact a member of our reservations team if you have not received a reservation confirmation email.
- Full Irish Breakfast: Served daily between 7am and 11am
- Dining at Amber Springs: If you would like to dine in any of our four dining outlets or dinner is included in your package
- Club Amber Swimming Pool: Family swims will be available 7am and 7pm. Please note guests are advised to use your hotel bedroom for changing and refreshing
- Cocoon Spa: Open daily, please note advance appointments are required.
Kids Club & Activities
- Complimentary Kids Club: (aged 4 years plus) Operational Friday & Saturday evenings, Saturday & Sunday mornings and school holidays up to 4 sessions daily 9am – 10.15am, 10.45am – 12.15pm, 1pm – 2.30pm, 7pm – 10pm
- Showtime Movie Room: Screening movies up to 4 times per day choose from 11am, 1pm, 3pm or 7pm
- VR Room: Open from 6pm – 9pm daily for a 30 minute play time, (please note nominal fee applicable)
The following areas do not require pre-booking prior to arrival, we would ask instead that parents manage social distancing with their families:
- The Amber Park: Offers *Go Karts, *Mini Golf, *Amber Express Train & mini petting farm,. All our facilities are open full time during school holidays and weekends, this is subject to change during school term (*nominal fee applicable).
- Playzone: Our indoor Playzone which features slides, jungle gym and playcentre will be available daily from 7am – 8pm daily, please note Playzone will close periodically for santization and parental supervision required.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Hand Sanitiser points and sanitising stations will be clearly displayed in all public areas.
- Public areas will be sanitised through increased cleaning and the use of disinfecting mist.
- Reception desks will be equipped with protective screens between the guest checking in and our Front Office team.
- All Front of house team members will be equipped with relevant PPE as required.
- We will aim to keep any contact to a minimum, this can be achieved by using contactless payment methods. Our payment terminals will be disinfected on a regular basis.
- We will be happy to facilitate any takeaway meals or room service on request.
- Any receipts or documents will be sent via email.
Please note, deposits placed with The Amber Springs are non-refundable and non-transferrable. Should you need to cancel your reservation a minimum of 48 hours’ notice is required, reservations cancelled after this time, will be charged the first full night’s accommodation rate and non-arrivals will be charged in full.
Check in is from 4pm onwards and check out time is 12 noon all year round, we would appreciate your cooperation with social distancing measures and one member of your party, where possible presents for registration at Reception. Please note the presentation of a credit card together with photo ID, balance payment or preauthorization of a credit card is due on your arrival. If you would like to charge to your room, a credit card pre-authorization of €70 per night is required.
Please note we operate a non-smoking policy internally throughout the building, this includes electronic/vaping, and there are designated smoking areas available externally on the property.
For your convenience, directions to The Amber Springs as follows: from the N11 please take Exit number 23 and follow the signs for the Amber Springs.
For all other information on the hotel please contact our website at www.amberpsrings.ie
We look forward to welcoming you to the Amber Springs Hotel & Health Spa assuring you of our personal attention at all times.
Great Family Breaks package. Experience the finest in farm to fork ingredients with dinner on one night and Full Irish Breakfast daily.